Dear friends:
I write a parallel program with the PETSc, it can compiled sucessfully with the following command. could you please help me to translate it into a cmake file. so i can further develop the code in kdevelop4.4.

mpic++ main.cpp -o main -I/home/ztdep/Downloads/petsc-3.3-p6/include -I/home/ztdep/Downloads/petsc-3.3-p6/arch-linux2-cxx-opt/include -Wl,-rpath,/home/ztdep/Downloads/petsc-3.3-p6/arch-linux2-cxx-opt/lib -L/home/ztdep/Downloads/petsc-3.3-p6/arch-linux2-cxx-opt/lib -lpetsc -lX11 -Wl,-rpath,/home/ztdep/Downloads/petsc-3.3-p6/arch-linux2-cxx-opt/lib -lHYPRE -lcmumps -ldmumps -lsmumps -lzmumps -lmumps_common -lpord -lsuperlu_dist_3.1 -lparmetis -lmetis -lscalapack -lblacs -lpthread -llcg -lflapack -lfblas -lm -L/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.7 -L/usr/x86_64-suse-linux/lib -lmpichf90 -lgfortran -lm -lgfortran -lm -lquadmath -lm -lmpichcxx -lstdc++ -ldl -lmpich -lopa -lmpl -lrt -lpthread -lgcc_s -ldl

Member Avatar for MonsieurPointer

I'm afraid this is the wrong forum for such a post. This forum is for C++ related questions only.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.