Hello all,
I have a test tomorrow on MIPS assembly language, and there is a section where I need to convert pseudocode into MIPS. I was wondering if there were any websites/tutorial that can help with this. The textbook that we use for the class is not very good at teaching MIPS to beginners and I feel as though from here on out, I will need to consider outside sources to gain knowledge. Any help would be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If this is for tomorrow, then what have you been doing these past few weeks? I assume you had at least that long to prepare for the test? :-(

Too bad, you lose!

Negative! I passed the test like I knew I would. Was just trying to get some additional help, which I found. It's just funny to me that some clown like you, would take the time out of his day, to write some nonsense like this. If you didn't have anything to contribute to the thread, you should have just gone on about your business. Just shows that lame brain nerds like you have no life except to troll on the internet lol Over 3,000 posts to your name so it seems like you are pretty good at it...Keep posting and I will keep getting money with my Computer Science degree, while your on the internet all day!

It's just funny to me that some clown like you, would take the time out of his day, to write some nonsense like this.

It's just funny to me that some clown like you would take the time out of his day to write a response to that message if you find it so laughable.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.