Hello people! i reallay dont have a clue how to connect my newly made database to my c# please help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You'll want to buy a book that covers the topic of ADO.NET

Access Data Objects are how the entire .NET framework deals with most types of databases. If you really don't know where to begin with database connectivity, you should pick up a book that deals specifically with ADO.NET, or pick up a C# reference that contains a chapter or two on it to use as a primer.

My favorite C# book at the moment is Core C# and .NET. It contains an entire section on database programming with C#. That should be enough to get you started, and then you can reference some more comprehensive texts on ADO.NET should you want some more advanced guidance.

this is insanly easy, and you more then likly have not even tryed to google tutorials on this because there are thousands that cover this single topic.

this is insanly easy, and you more then likly have not even tryed to google tutorials on this because there are thousands that cover this single topic.

To go one step further:

Les Google

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.