I am attempting to code an electronic appointment system in C#. What I was hoping to accomplish would be a web page that would display times down the side and dates along the top (3 days at a time). when a user selects a time on a date it will bring up a booking form for that desired day and time. Was just wanting some advice as to where I might start with the coding, I have tried searching online but was unable to find anything helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Why not use a DateTimePicker control, instead of your scheme of dates and times?

Why not use a DateTimePicker control, instead of your scheme of dates and times?

It seems like he wants something more like a visual calendar (similar to Outlook). A DateTimePicker might be part of that, but not sufficient for the whole solution.

Yes a visual calendar similar to outlook is exactly what I am looking for but cannot find any information on the internet.

Yes a visual calendar similar to outlook is exactly what I am looking for but cannot find any information on the internet.

Have you tried...you know, being creative and stuff? The internet won't tell you how to solve every problem.

commented: +1 for creativity. Seems to be a long forgotten/forbidden art... +9

Well I was hoping someone could give me a little information to point me in the right direction as I have no clue where to even begin.

Maybe this could help?

That's great, exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you so much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.