I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Visual about 3 times. I am unable to link or locate the folder #include. This is preventing me from utilizing Visual because it keeps giving me errors and doesn't let me execute the program. I have researched online for various solutions and have re-downloaded the update packs from the Microsoft website. If I can't resolve this problem can I use commands such as Console.Writeline instead of printf?

Dani

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I am unable to link or locate the folder #include.

#include isn't a folder. It's an instruction to the pre-processor to find the file you specify right after #include and copy it in. There is no folder named "#include"

If I can't resolve this problem can I use commands such as Console.Writeline instead of printf?

That looks like a completely different programming language. Something involving .NET, I expect.

You can find Console.Writeline in a C# console application code.

I suspect this is not a problem related to Visual C++ but about your code. Please provide the code and the error messages that you get.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.