Hi you all... im a diploma student... im not very good at java programming.. i hope u all can teach me a bit bout this subject.. i dont want to carry this subject :3 ... kinda blurry.. lecturer kinda teach theory... sooo...
i attacht word.doc...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi, welcome to DaniWeb

There are lots of people here who will freely give their time to help you become the best Java programmer you can be. There's nobody here who is interested in helping you cheat or doing your homework for you.

DaniWeb Member Rules (which you agreed to when you signed up) include:
"Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments"
http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules

Post what you have done so far and someone will help you from there.

im sorry.. but really, i dont know a thing bout this.. :3

I looked at the screen image, and it's more than just a complete beginners exercise. If you have been set this as part of your course, and you "don't know a thing about it" then there's little anyone here can do to help you. You need to go back over your course materials and learn the stuff that your teacher obviously expects you to know by now.

For starters, read up BorderLayout.

I'm not sure how the doc that you've attached is for beginer at least when I start learning java I started with classes and methods

but good luck

sk8ergirl: it's not for beginners. he probably just never did much work during his courses because

i dont want to carry this subject :3

no doubt everything he needs is in his coursenotes and his exercises during the course (if he had bothered making those). it seems he's finally getting an exercise he'll be graded on, and now isn't prepared for the task.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.