Hey guyz, i am having an assignment to implemnt a real time clock using cortex-m4 and display it on nokia LCD.
i would be appreciated if i can get a source code for this project that might help me.
and what are the required files i have to make to implement this RTC e.g. header files, source files.

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

We may give you advice on performing a task, but you have to show that you have put in some effort. We do not do your homework for you. Please post the source code you are having problems with and we will see what advice we can give you.

What Nutster said. I assume you mean a Nokia cell phone? They already have an RTC. Nokia phones use HTML and JavaScript for application development. Have you visited the Nokia/Microsoft web site(s) to get information about application development on their mobile systems?

What Nutster said. I assume you mean a Nokia cell phone? They already have an RTC. Nokia phones use HTML and JavaScript for application development. Have you visited the Nokia/Microsoft web site(s) to get information about application development on their mobile systems? In any case, you want to utilize the "approved" API's to build software that you can install on these systems. "Jailbreaking" them is not a good idea for standard development purposes.

Also, FWIW, I was a senior engineer at Nokia Mobile Phones for 2 1/2 years.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.