hey you guys

I just want to take this time to wish your guys a merry christmas and a bright and prosperous new year, I know that I will have to do over this programming course in the next semester even though i havent got any result yet. still havent finished this multiplication game program as yet but I am quite happy and appreciated that you guys have taken the time and patience with me, especially you jamescherrille, you were real patient with me, I know I am a little slow in understanding some of the concepts in programming and I have still more to learn but it will take time and patience and I am very appreciated of the help and the time you guys take to at least walk me through. and I must say thanks very much for all the help and most important the patience when no other forum was willing to do so but anyway

system.out.print ("MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BRIGHT AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS AND YOURS" + "ALL THE BEST AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR")

system.out.println("I WILL BE BACK" + "BIG SMILE")

Thank you, and the same to you
J

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.