Hi

is it possible to hide Delphi's splash screen at the beginning, Delphi 7? I tried "delphi32.exe -ns" but doesn't work, is there a new switch for this?

Does anybody have a list of switch commands for delphi32.exe command line execution?

Thank you

Burek

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for Micheus

I tried "delphi32.exe -ns" but doesn't work, is there a new switch for this?

I use a shortcut with this way: "c:\delphi 7\Bin\delphi32.exe" -ns
and works fine.

The -ns or /ns doesn't work for me too... used to work on version 6 though...

Hello,

is it possible to hide Delphi's splash screen at the beginning, Delphi 7? I tried "delphi32.exe -ns" but doesn't work, is there a new switch for this?

You can use this command from Start menu -> Run: "C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Bin\delphi32.exe" -ns

Best Regards: Zsolti

Still not working.... same thing happening whether you put the -ns in the properties>target or the run command. Anyway... screw that.. I'll take the extra 1-2 seconds of loading time? If I can program something faster than that then I should be worried bout the loading time.... hehe :twisted:

Still not working.... same thing happening whether you put the -ns in the properties>target or the run command. Anyway... screw that.. I'll take the extra 1-2 seconds of loading time? If I can program something faster than that then I should be worried bout the loading time.... hehe :twisted:

Well, the speed of the loading is not depending on the splash screen. But if it's still not works, try to reinstall the Delphi.

Best Regards: Zsolti

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.