"PROGRAM TO DISPLAY FACTORS OF A NUMBER"
Use A1,A2,A3..as variable.
Sample output
Enter apositive integer: 60
Factors of 60 are: 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 15 20 30 60
my teacher say, that we should use stdio.h kg conio.h

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

And did you use stdio.h to show us the result you already have? Perhaps totally wrong but that won't bother us to try to solve your problem.

Um 1, 4, 6, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 60 are not prime factors. the prime factors of 60 are 2, 2, 3, 5. You can prove that since 2*2 = 4 and 4 * 3 = 12 and 12 * 5 = 60

commented: But it seems that you didn't look at the problem clearly. +0

My teacher say, that we should use stdio.h kg conio.h

stdio.h is commonly used for io (input/output) for programs in C, so you would be better to post this question in the DANIWEB C forum

Do NOT use conio.h if you want to code using standard C and thus to have portable code.

Can someone help me with this? "PROGRAM TO DISPLAY FACTORS OF A NUMBER"

Yes ... but firstly you need to make your own best attempt to code a solution and then to show us that code so we can see where you are at.

Use A1,A2,A3..as variables

NOT actually a good idea ... a better choice is to use variable names that describe what is being done.

Enter a positive integer: 60

int numIn;
printf( "Enter a number to find its factors: " );
scanf( "%d", &numIn );

/* now find & output all possible factors of numIn */

Factors of 60 are: 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 15 20 30 60

#include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
    int i,input_number;
    scanf("%d",&input_number);
    for(i=1;i<=input_number;i++)
    {
        if(input_number%i==0)
            printf("%d ",i);
    }
    return 0;
}
Is that OK with you? 
commented: Don't just give code to people asking for it. We do not do peoples homework for them! -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.