HI GUYS HOW ARE YOU I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS CAN HELP WITH A SOFTWARE SYSTEM THAT IS ABLE TO TAP INTO HUMAN

consciousness

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Define Conciousness.

I heard a debate that Facebook somehow tapped into human consciousness. Then again, now I'm hearing that is for old people.

I'll get you started.

public interface IBrainInterface
    {
        void TapIntoConciousness(object FromTheFuture);
    }
commented: Unsure if want the public interface here. See Microsoft's AI when exposed to public. +8

AI, AGI, ASI, Deep Learning, Intelligent it can be done we might be a bit behind if we can do this here together we can i do it i dont know which platform to start with.

Phillip,

I hope you aren't expecting to get any serious answers here. You're posting in all-caps with a very vague description of some project involving human consciousness/artificial intelligence. Pretty complicated stuff. You're doing this on a forum with a bunch of strangers that you've never met. Your only other post besides this thread was ten months ago where you posted, again in all-caps, a very basic question comparitvely, with no follow through on your part.

https://www.daniweb.com/programming/software-development/threads/496185/discount

Assuming you are not trolling, you need to post WAY more details than you have to get real responses.

commented: i understand your concern an no am not trolling and am also not afraid that everyone gets involved i want to see where it goes +0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<aiml version="1.0.1" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<category>
<pattern> HELLO WORLD </pattern>
<template>
Hello User
</template>
</category>
</aiml>

This has to be trolling, I'm no philosopher but I've read and thought about it enough to know that humans don't even know what consiousness is. There are solid arguments that it does not even reside in the brain.

Anyone evolved enough to be serious about "tapping into human consiousness" with binary software needs to be writing papers about it, not asking people to help them above a C# tag.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.