Create a “C program” that determines whether or not a person is qualified to vote. 
Test for the following criteria for voting: 
Ask for the users first and last name (adds personalization)
18 years old or older
Citizen of the United States
State of residence (can only be one)
Not a convicted felon (restored rights)
Creative component
2.    Add one additional voting feature to this program.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Ok.. what in particular do you need help with?

writing the C program that
Test for the following criteria for voting:
Ask for the users first and last name (adds personalization)
18 years old or older
Citizen of the United States
State of residence (can only be one)
Not a convicted felon (restored rights)
Creative component

On my mobile, somehow I keep losing my post... Concur with RProffitt. You need to make it clear that you're expecting to do the bulk of the effort yourself. Learning to program involves banging your head against a wall trying and failing over and over again, to a point. Banging your head for hours is counterproductive. That's why this forum exists. Post when you have tried everything you can think of and are STUCK.

You aren't stuck and appear to have not banged your head even once. Good litmus test is "Would your professor consider this cheating if he/she saw this thread?" My guess is yes.

That's done by offering some pay and a longer spec.

Keep in mind that daniweb is not the place to go if you want someone to do your homework for you. Not even for pay.

Please read Read this before posting a question. Judging from the quality of your title and the content of your post you didn't read it. It's at the top of the thread list for a reason.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.