Hi,

I have been using the windows API for some time now and feel quite comfortable with it. I know for larger projects MFC is a better choice over the raw API. I've been google searching for some good tutorials on MFC but haven't really found any good ones like I found with the windows API (Johnnie's Tutorial).

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mitch

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hi,

I have been using the windows API for some time now and feel quite comfortable with it. I know for larger projects MFC is a better choice over the raw API. I've been google searching for some good tutorials on MFC but haven't really found any good ones like I found with the windows API (Johnnie's Tutorial).

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mitch

Or better still get accustomed to the dot net framework, and learn c#. You can make quick GUIs wicked fast.

Or better still get accustomed to the dot net framework, and learn c#. You can make quick GUIs wicked fast.

C# is decompilable, so it isn't really usefull for bigger projects, unless it's open-source anyway.

I have absolutely no clue about MFC tutorials, so I can't help you, sorry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.