I want a program, which will set an alarm on a computer at a specific time according to the day and time... and a window will pop up on the screen with your own text on it.... I want the yellow notification box on the toolbar to popup indicating a specific message or reminder. An example is for my virtual enterprise class the yellow box will pop up saying "5 minutes left in the band"..... I want the program to have a list of days and then an option to set alarm time (reminder) for that day... it needs to be user-friendly.... for network use.

Has to be controlled from one privileged pc... the admin computer.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I want a program, which will set an alarm on a computer at a specific time according to the day and time... and a window will pop up on the screen with your own text on it.... I want the yellow notification box on the toolbar to popup indicating a specific message or reminder. An example is for my virtual enterprise class the yellow box will pop up saying "5 minutes left in the band"..... I want the program to have a list of days and then an option to set alarm time (reminder) for that day... it needs to be user-friendly.... for network use.

Has to be controlled from one privileged pc... the admin computer.

You are joking right?

If i were being paid by you then it would have made sense to post such thing, since your questions look very similar to the customer requirement phase of software development. So how much you paying Miss Dani for the project ???

Should this thread be moved to the Software Development Job Offers forum for paid offers? ... That wasn't meant to be a joke or sarcastic comment. Should it?

your questions look very similar to the customer requirement phase of software development.

I agree. There's no mention of anything specific at all. The OP says "a computer" perhaps not being aware that a Mac program won't work on IBM AS400 or that M$Windows programs won't necessarily work on a Linux machine.

Customers eh! no idea ... mutter, mumble ...

Should this thread be moved to the Software Development Job Offers forum for paid offers? ... That wasn't meant to be a joke or sarcastic comment. Should it?

Amen to that :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.