I am a self learner of vb.net. I have planned 2 do my academic project with vb.net, and iam looking 4 some new and challenging concept. So someone, kindly suggest me some gud challenging concept or abstract 4 my project.

I am a self learner of vb.net. I have planned 2 do my academic project with vb.net, and iam looking 4 some new and challenging concept. So someone, kindly suggest me some gud challenging concept or abstract 4 my project.

Not flaming you (but am being mildly sarcastic), maybe create an application that translates lazy-speak to proper english/grammar.

Example:

[B]IF Textbox1.text =[/B] "I am a self learner of vb.net. I have planned 2 do my academic project with vb.net, and iam looking 4 some new and challenging concept. So someone, kindly suggest me some gud challenging concept or abstract 4 my project." 
[B]THEN [/B]
[B]Textbox2.text[/B] = "Hello everyone! I am attempting to learn vb.net on my own. I would like to complete a project I have at school using vb.net and would appreciate some suggestions on what type of program I could attempt to build. Something challenging or abstract."
[B]END IF[/B]

Obviously, you wouldn't be able to predict the entire statement, but you could "IF, THEN, END IF" various items like

IF Textbox1.text = "gud" THEN
Textbox2.text = "good"
End If

Just having some fun with ya, however that might be a fairly abstract and challenging project.

Hi,
I am a student of final year B.Tech.
In final year we have to complete a project as
an academic termwork.
I have decided to do project in vb.net but actually i don't have any idea about, which application i have to develop.
so it's a kind request to suggest me a project title..

You could try:
- an icon |*.ico| designer
- a audio player/editor
- DHTML menu designer/creator
- an email client for a specific provider or POP server access (i.e. yahoo, hotmail, gmail)
- an instant messanger (similar to AIM/MSN)
- a game, perhaps a simple breakout-like concept
- minesweeper (may be a bit difficult)
- an MSPAINT type program

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.