Hi, I am looking for a J2ME mp3 player for motorola v3i mobile phone, this phone come with itunes but limited only to 100 songs, so im looking for another media player supported by this phone, like the one motorola v360 have, so that I can play more than 100 songs.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I'm also looking for an alternative media player for mobile...something based in j2me. Have you had luck?

ive got a java meedia player on my motorola (Its the red AIDS one) - i think you can download it

commented: pli download link +0

ive got a java meedia player on my motorola (Its the red AIDS one) - i think you can download it

I'm not familiar with red AIDS....is that an independant software or did it come from motorola? I'm kind of looking for a third-party software if possible, as I have a Samsung SCH-a950. I've tried the stock media player from a motorola, but couldn't find a copy of the right java libraries to use it (though I could load through the title screen, red bkgrnd silver moto symbol) when the interface started loading I got a java lib error....sorry, I'm not very familiar with java and I'm not exactly sure what the message was. I can try to re-generate my error if anyone is strong enough with java to help me out. I'm very familiar with the file structure of my phone and will be able to perform whatever actions I need to, but I'm not sure if this cross-over will be possible...even though both phones use J2ME.
Thanks for the post!

dunno. Its the slim red motorola one where forevery £1 you spend. a certain amount goes to AIDS relief in africa. That came witha java media player by mototola built in.

may i have the URL of the J2ME mp3 player for motorola .... ???
thk's before it

Dear All,

Please inform Moto L7i MP3 player and video player (JAVA) application web site name.

Regards
KUMAR

Hi i got a motorola RAZR v3c and im looking for an mp3 player to add to the phone... can anyone help?

Dear All,

Please inform Moto L7i MP3 player and video player (JAVA) application web site name.

Regards
KUMAR

Hi i got a motorola RAZR v3c and im looking for an mp3 player to add to the phone... can anyone help?

In first place this post should not be here, this is programming section not show off my cool mobile. So if you want ask this in Hardware section

dude....could u pls give me the link to dl this motorola j2me media player...? i have a v3i n m stuck with itunes which plays only 50 songs...desperately need something else...pls help

Google might help you with that (with a little initiative and correct spelling, anyway, both of which are probably more than you can handle, seemingly).

Hey, could anyone please send me the link to motorola v3i mp3 player! am stuck with itune with a capacity of only 50 songs. please send an email to <emails snipped>. thanksssssssssssssssssss, blessings!!!

May i have the URL of the J2ME mp3 player for motorola E398?
thk's before it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.