Hi everyone

Well, the problem now i am stuck with is using "using statements". Is there such a directive in c#, if so why the program is not recognising it.

If i try to comment this out, to see which methods or variables etc belongs to this, then it gets stuck at PrintElements, and says that
Print() method does not belong to PrintElements.

Please help if anyone knows about this.

Thanks

Sarah

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Please post the code (in code blocks) which is having a problem. Otherwise it's hard to tell what the problem is....but it sounds like your trying to call a print method on an object with no print method in the class definition....but the code would be nice.

~Tyler S. Breton

Thanks a lot, i tried some other ways to print the report, and i got it working, so i have updated my previous version of program, which was giving me the error, HOWEVER, it is giving me a new error, when i make the release version of the program , and run it on other machine, which have the runtime error, as it says System.io not found. and i belive it is giving me errors with .pdb file as it is not recognising it.
Please help if you know it

Thanks

Sarah

Please post the code (in code blocks) which is having a problem. Otherwise it's hard to tell what the problem is....but it sounds like your trying to call a print method on an object with no print method in the class definition....but the code would be nice.

~Tyler S. Breton

how am i supposed to help w/o the code?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.