Is there any component in delphi 7 for magnetic strips (atm cards). Any one please help.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i'm not sure if what you require is legal! please give us more informations about what you want to do, and if i'm convinced(and moderators too)that you want to do something legal, i can give you som indications.

best regards

i'm not sure if what you require is legal! please give us more informations about what you want to do, and if i'm convinced(and moderators too)that you want to do something legal, i can give you som indications.

best regards

Thanks for replying. Actually i am not doing any programming on atm card. So am not doing anything illegal. What i want to do is design a program in delphi 7 where it connect to swipe machine. Basically i want to write and read the cards (with magentic strip). So i just want to know if there is any component in delphi 7 which will help accomplish this. Hope i have conveyed to you my needs. If not, i request u earnestly to get back to me on this. Your help would be appreciated.Thanks

maybe this will help you

i think that ancient dragon already gave you the good answer, good luck.

best regards,

There's nothing inherently illegal about systems to read and write swipecards.
Many companies use them for all kinds of purposes, from customer reward programs to security access clearance.
The systems to read and write them are readily available on the open market.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.