Sorry to embarass myself here.

Does anyone knows how to use C or C++ or Java Programming, or any other language for programming for novices? I'm a REALLY beginner.

Anyone that is Professional in Programming and willing to teach please kindly teach me the BASIC of programming and the language, by replying here or email to <email snipped.>

I heard that C is more like for beginner. Teach me to program any program that will be useful will do. And please give me some example of programs for programming.

Thanks. ;)

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

read the Read Me threads at the top of this board. They are filled with useful FAQ and other links for new want-to-be programmers.

Thanks for replying. But where's the READ ME?

Thanks for replying. But where's the READ ME?

Look at the top of this page

By the way, anyone knows where to get a good and easy-to-install C Compiler? I've been searching and seems to have a lot of free downloads but complicated to install. Anyone suggests a good Compiler or leave URLs.

Thanks. ;)

Maybe you need to read a bit harder because the links to the compiler are already there.

Okay, but it doesn't seems to have any easy-to-use compiler.
Is there any compiler that is just compile *.c format file instead of so many functions that makes itself more complicated than it's already is?
Thanks.;)

All famous compilers come with a host of features and some kind of IDE. If minimalism is what you want, you can go for command line compilers but they just end up sucking your blood if you haven't used them before.

Okay, but it doesn't seems to have any easy-to-use compiler.
Is there any compiler that is just compile *.c format file instead of so many functions that makes itself more complicated than it's already is?
Thanks.;)

I don't understand this question at all. What compilers don't compile *.c format files? What functions don't you want?

If you don't want to use functions, then don't. No one ever said you have to use the ones that come with the compiler, but I for one would rather use their I/O functions that write my own...

Okay. Thanks you all! ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.