BackGround:
I'm working on a small application that is to demonstrate viewing of a database. I have 3 tables customer, transaction, account that are added to the project. (Access OLE DB). I am to log in with userid and PW from the database, once logged in the user can select between their accounts, once they select they then see some transaction info from the DB in a datagridview.

Where I am Stuck:
I can log in once the userid and pw are verified, this unlocks the accounts menu item and allows selection of checking or savings. Once one of these is selected it goes to my transaction form and shows me all items in the transaction database.

What i'm hoping to get help on is, how do I go about taking that verified user to the transaction screen and only allowing them to see their transactions. Right now i'm just demonstarting viewing of all data in that table just to at least see if I can get that far.

I couldn't find any decent help online or I don't know what to look for.

Thanks for any leads or samples.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>how do I go about taking that verified user to the transaction screen and only allowing them to see their transactions.

You could write an sql query.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.