HI ALL,

I am in big trouble, i wrote a code to conver a X25 packet to TCP/IP packet, but i dont know what is going on! i tried to debug the code and got the following statements, can any one help me in this problem ?

the errors i get are as follows ??

Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsock32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2_32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2help.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\phani\ORC\Adapter\Debug\Ex25.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Loaded 'C:\phani\ORC\Adapter\ecncb.dll', no matching symbolic information found.

Plz reply if you have any info regarding this matter !

Thanks in advance for any effort to go through this mail and helping me!

Cheers,
R.

Those are not errors, they are informational. It looks like output from VC++, where it prints those always always always at the top of the debug output, unless you have specifically installed a debugging version of windows dlls (and that is unusual to do so). The debugger is saying "Hey, your program referrs to this dll called <blah> and I loaded, but there's no debugging info so you can't set breakpoints in it."

Bottom line, ignore these, its what comes AFTER these that are interesting, and related to your program.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.