Hello,
I am using widows media player 10 (WMP sdk 10 is installed in my pc) and vb.net 2005, when I play clips from my play list for first few times it plays well but after some time all the video clips from my play list are playing in upwards down ( I mean, people's head is at down in WMP and legs are up).

Can any one tell me why it is happening and how to solve this problem.

To replay same play list, I am calling STOP player, CLEAR player and then filling play list again then use PLAY player method.

Thanks

Iam repling to my own question.

If the video image is upside down, try increasing the video hardware acceleration. There are two video hardware acceleration settings—one in the Player, and one in the Windows operating system. You must change both settings.
To change the setting in the Player, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Performance tab. Move the Video acceleration slider to Full.
To change the setting in Windows, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Display, click the Settings tab, click Advanced, and then click the Troubleshoot tab. Move the Hardware acceleration slider to Full

If the video image is upside down, try increasing the video hardware acceleration. There are two video hardware acceleration settings—one in the Player, and one in the Windows operating system. You must change both settings.
To change the setting in the Player, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Performance tab. Move the Video acceleration slider to Full.
To change the setting in Windows, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Display, click the Settings tab, click Advanced, and then click the Troubleshoot tab. Move the Hardware acceleration slider to Full

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.