Hi guys ,i really need a good project idea in VB.NET.....I am doin my final year engg in computer science..........i havn't started my project yet.I am intrested in Vb.Net projects....ASP.NET will also do....

its urgent !!!

better choose the project,which uses all the basic operations like
1)datagrid-add,delete,update...
2)record movement-first,last,next,previous..
3)using java scripts for(confirmation,message box,alert messages)
4)to use master pages...
if u use all these operations(ur knowledge on basics will b strong).It will b also helpfull for ur programming carrier...
regards...
preetham

Hi guys ,i really need a good project idea in VB.NET.....I am doin my final year engg in computer science..........i havn't started my project yet.I am intrested in Vb.Net projects....ASP.NET will also do....

its urgent !!!

Hi:

I would think the following wiill a prettyu good BE project. I used to teach and do research in IITKGP long time ago. I would love to assist IIT students.

PROJECT:: Develop a Student Course Registration System for IIT or, in fact any Ed institution:

Clearly write down the Requirements(Expand on the following):

1. Students will login and after registering and get into the course registration system of the IIT
2. The student will have access to the different courses that are being offered in the semester for which the student will be registering. He will get a choice either through the course numbers or, using the Department to look at the offered courses for the semester/s of interest. Late Spring, the student should be able to
3. After knowing which classes are open, if appropriate, the student will register for the class

4. After choosing the classes there should be a button to show the list of classes and the cost, the method of payment and last day for payment without losing the slot.
5. After registering, the classes will be added to the students record as the "registered" classes.
6. You also make a table available where the students will make a draft of his/hrer schedule

To reduce too much donkey, I suggest you do it for 25 classes and 10 students with the required details. You may develop DBs for these data. You could implement this in VB.NET by first analysing and designing by drawing the Flow diagrams, class diagrams. The classes will "Course" and "Student" class.

I may not describe the whole solution but I would appreciate your contacting me for assistance. I use .NET quite a lot for my developer business

Good luck.

Asoke Bhattacharyya
Simulation and Modeling
Plainfield, IL, USA

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.