Greetings!

I try to make a multilanguage menu. Arabic and English. My windows xp is arabic enabled but when i try to type arabic font in Visual basic other charter appear on the screen.

Is there anybody know how to accept arabic language in creating menu. I think some .ocx file or components needs to add my visual basic.

I dont know if there is visual basic 6 arabic enabled.

thank you in advance.

Greetings!

I try to make a multilanguage menu. Arabic and English. My windows xp is arabic enabled but when i try to type arabic font in Visual basic other charter appear on the screen.

Is there anybody know how to accept arabic language in creating menu. I think some .ocx file or components needs to add my visual basic.

I dont know if there is visual basic 6 arabic enabled.

thank you in advance.

First of all, go to Control Panel, Then Regional and languages, then click on advance.
Select language to match the language version of Unicode ..... and set it to Arabic!
then click on apply, maybe windows XP asks for CD and insert CD.
then go to languages tab, and then select details, after that select advance tab, and then check Extend support of..... then click OK. and restart your computer.
Thats all!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.