Could someone explain how to use a list view in the windows api (Like when your in windows explorer in details view). I read an article about it and searched google, but I'm still not sure how to use it could someone explain it to me. I want a simple list with three columns. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you using MFC or pure win32 api? My best suggestion for you is to download the several example programs you can find with google and try them out. Nothing helps one understand a problem like practicle demonstration.

Are you using MFC or pure win32 api? My best suggestion for you is to download the several example programs you can find with google and try them out. Nothing helps one understand a problem like practicle demonstration.

I'm using pure win32 api, and I have downloaded some examples but I still don't understand how to do it. Could someone explain it to me.

A simple example would help a lot.

Here is a simple example I found, hope it helps

[edit]I attached a zip file that I compiled with VC++ 6.0 [/edit]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.