This is just a general C++ question. For someone who has been working with C++ for a while now, my question is what are the best articles-books-anythings to read or do when starting out using C++ .
I have a new found passion for programming, and i just want to make sure that i start out the best way possible. Even just something fun to read about C++ or backround on it or anything at all would help

thanks,
Cody

aright then thanx alot ill check out the tutorial right about now.........

I am not a pro too
but if you want to read a book to start ,I think "sams teach youself c++ in 21 days 4th edition"
is a good choice.
and also C++ Programming language 3rd edition (from: stroustrap author of c++) should be a good one, but I haven't read this one yet.

sweet man thanks alot for the advice.......funny thing is i bought sam's 2 days ago from barnes and noble just because i read the covers and whatnot and decided to give it a try. Gotta love Coincidental things like that......i've never heard of that other one by stroustrap but ill check it out

thanks again, Cody

Wow ,thats really cool ;)

I hope you to enjoy reading of this book and don't hesitate to ask us in your problems

Sincerely
the_one2003a

aright cool thanx alot........nice first post quite informative, hope you stay on the forums

thanx again,
Cody

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.