Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has a forum backend, in java?

I know a bit of python myself, but I want the backend (working backend for a forum)

I am going to make the frontend myself (in html, not php, has to be html)

Please provide it!

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

PS: Java is my second choice for the backend in a forum, python is my first.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Sorry, but if you want this code you'll need to hire someone to do it for you. We're here to help people learn and work with code. Not to write it for them.

Do you know where I can find the code, already working?

I am looking for a backend that I can edit (open source) and I will make the frontend (in html, not php)

So if you can provide me with the source code for the backend of a forum, I will be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

What part of no do you not understand? The N? Or the O?

rather use php, try phpbb for free.

rather use php, try phpbb for free.

Whether that is the right answer or not is definately debatable, but it still doesn't answer her question as you have not given her teh codez!

PS: Hopefully I will get the code soon!

Hopefully you will use Google soon then, instead of pestering people here to give you code.

Do you know where I can find the code, already working?

yes, in fact I wrote one (or rather contributed to one).
The same one now used by among others Sun and Novell for their websites.

I am looking for a backend that I can edit (open source) and I will make the frontend (in html, not php)

All search engines broken again? There are several out there, easy to find.

So if you can provide me with the source code for the backend of a forum, I will be greatly appreciative.

Search for it. A few minutes is all you need.

Hopefully you will use Google soon then, instead of pestering people here to give you code.

Google?

Sound interesting... :idea:

:D

Panarchy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.