heya...
can any1 plz help me write this program.
write a program that the user is converting from and to base, and also from value.
thx

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Please read this . I have no clue what so ever what you are trying to say. What code did you write?

write a program that the user is converting from and to base, and also from value.

Here's a wild shot :

int main(void)
{
   int user = 0;
   int base = user;
   user = base;
   int value = base;
   getchar();
   return 0;
}

Voila, a program that converts base into user and viceversa and 'also from value'. (sort of)
:D

But seriously: read this and ask your question again to receive a proper answer.

A lot of people are writing base conversion programs lately.

A lot of people are writing base conversion programs lately.

So I've noticed.. If I had no confidence in mankind I would say it was some sort of homework assignment, but ofcourse that couldn't be the case, could it? :)

>If I had no confidence in mankind I would say it was some sort of
>homework assignment, but ofcourse that couldn't be the case, could it?
Since I've also been seeing lots of different people with identical code, it strikes me that either we're being attacked by a bunch of cheaters in the same class, or it's just that time of year again where teachers roll out the generic homework problems.

Lol is there a way to kill treads, this one just seems useless.

>Lol is there a way to kill treads, this one just seems useless.
Give it a few days. Useless threads tend to drop down the list until they vanish in the limbo that is page 2.

There's a page 2?

>There's a page 2?
There's a raging debate between Christians and atheists about the existence of page 2.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.