Ok, ive done all my reasearch, is this how i should learn them.... Python, C, then C++, then JAVA, then PERL??

now should i forget botui Q/basic, an dpascal, and C# or add those in.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There is no right order. You might even want to play with all of the above and see which one you like the most. Learn that language well, then move on to another. The languages aren't that dissimilar---they should come easy after you learn 1 or 2.

Ed

There is no right order. You might even want to play with all of the above and see which one you like the most. Learn that language well, then move on to another. The languages aren't that dissimilar---they should come easy after you learn 1 or 2.

Ed

exactly, learning one language may not help you at learning another, but you may find that you like one language over another, and or find it easier to work with (lol which is why i work with PHP scripting and not C++, but i hope to make the moove soon) but if i had to recomend any of the languages to just learn, i would go wth just C++ because it is by fare the best in my opinion and most commonly used. but its up to you what you want to learn.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.