I have been assigned ot developa simple Java paint program whis allows the user to:
1.Create simple shapes on many layers
2.Draw line
3.Fill the selected shapes and lines (using color chooser)
3.Copy and paster the selected shape
4.write selected sahpe to a file and load the file to the program as well.

This is my second week of my java programming in Uni and i found this axtremely hard to achieve. I have some work done on this project.
Is there anyone who could help me with this project? I can post more details and the work I have done on this once I get someone to help me.

Thank You

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Are you planning to do your assignment as an applet or as an application?

It an application

Now i have almost completed all the parts of the assignment except the last task.
Which involves drawing lines....I need help in this one.
I have followed the assignment instructions and I found it hard to achieve.

The assignmet is due on 29th. Could you please go through and give me an idea how to impliment the line drawing function to my application if i send u the codes?

study java 2d APIs ... it'll help you draw different shapes like line, rectangles, polygons, ovals , spheres etc.

can anyone pls mail me the source code for paint brush application

This thread is over three years old and you want someone who has not visited this site in three years to help you cheat. Do not bring back these old threads.

commented: a very fair poster and good helper +2

It an application

Now i have almost completed all the parts of the assignment except the last task.
Which involves drawing lines....I need help in this one.
I have followed the assignment instructions and I found it hard to achieve.

The assignmet is due on 29th. Could you please go through and give me an idea how to impliment the line drawing function to my application if i send u the codes?

plzzz i also need d code for paint in java can u plzzz send ur code...plzzzzzz..at <snipped email>z its really urgent...

commented: This is just pathetic. -2
commented: plzzzzzzzz snd me java paint cide i need it +0

Not enough that you opened thread that is 4 years old, you did not bother to read forum rules (hijacking thread, no emails in the post) you also did not even consider to read sticky thread "We only give homework help to those who show effort". On top of all you did not explain where you have difficulties with paint() method and you did not provide single line of code.

Consider all that and act upon it...

m really sry i din knw dis...i'll read d rules properly....sry...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.