hey Nanu can you pls send me that bank balance cpp. I really need it for my 12th class project.ppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssss........................

zandiago commented: start your own new thread! +0
Killer_Typo commented: I'm not even sure what you are trying to ask here so please try to structure your posts and questions in easily read english. -1
Clinton Portis commented: perhaps you should reconsider your profession. -1

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Don't post questions and expect an answer right away or any assistance if you don't try.I recommend taking a look at the Rules & FAQ for the daniweb forum.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I think you are talking about CBSE 12th class project. I'm too 12th class student and writing my project myself and I advise you to write yours yourself only or you will be in GREAT trouble. The topics are basic, so it doen't take take much time and mind.

Start writing your program and if you get any trouble post here.

I think this thread should be closed since its apparent he's not going to be showing any effort around here..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.