Hi all,

How i can convert decimal number into binary, using register mode and format 2. If, for example, you were to run the code and give it 5 as its input it should output 101.

!format = 2
!mode = REGISTER

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

And which processor / assembler are you thinking about?
This isn't the psychic programming network, we've no idea what you're referring to.

This program will be executed in postroom computer.

hi...
i know how to convert any number into binary....but i dont know which format or mode are u talking about.....u can use the carry bit to output the binary representation of a number...but i think that's so simple and u r talking about something else...i m not getting ur problem...
plz elaborate!!!

Thes processor is Little Man computer. The format is 2 and the mode is Register

hi...
i know how to convert any number into binary....but i dont know which format or mode are u talking about.....u can use the carry bit to output the binary representation of a number...but i think that's so simple and u r talking about something else...i m not getting ur problem...
plz elaborate!!!

hi...
plz elaborate!!!

!format = 2
!mode = REGISTER

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.