I played many games but none of them were soo good, but then i found sims4 and i'm playing it from last 1 year andi also want to know how can i make a better game than this with some more functions and updates. I found a website which tell everything about sims4, check it out and tell me how can i make a good game like this.

rproffitt commented: This is spam. -3

Recommended Answers

This somehow looks like spam to me.
If you are serious about your question, on the other hand:

1. Invent a story. Don't just copy-paste Sims, Nobody 'll want to play it, since they can already play Sims
  2. Think of a structure how the user progresses in your game
  3. Think …
Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

Are your just looking to download hacks and game cheats for The Sims?

This somehow looks like spam to me.
If you are serious about your question, on the other hand:

1. Invent a story. Don't just copy-paste Sims, Nobody 'll want to play it, since they can already play Sims
  2. Think of a structure how the user progresses in your game
  3. Think of challenges/...
  4. List all the models (persons/buildings/vehicles/objects) you'll need, and all the actions they can perform
  5. List the response one of your models has to give when an action is performed on them
    x. Start writing code

Don't expect to be finished with this in a few years.
After you've written the code, test the code. Start debugging.

When you are completely satisfied you can't find any more bugs: organise beta-testing.
Fix the bugs that are reported there.

This is when you can start thinking of a release of your game.

But, quite honestly, I don't see what any of this has to do with the languages/frameworks you mentioned.

commented: This pretty much sums it up. A good story packaged with an easy interface and exceptional visuals can make a successful computer game. +9

You tube 'kids can code', 'godot game engine', 'unitity game tutorial'
You wont make a sims clone in a week or even a year by your self but getting starting with a game engine like Godot can teach you the process of game design with little to no coding or scripting experience and Godot is a free game development environment for 2d and 3d games.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.