Hi,
I never enter a PHP or html or any other language for web design .
I want to use C/C++ with web designs or what ever,so what i need to download for making a webs.?
I want that software be free if it possible.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

PHP is a C++ like language,I think you can use it quite well,Try to download installer from XAMPP,it has PHP,MYSQL,APACHE on it for a start.

You can't use C or C++ to create a web application. You need a server side scripting language for a web application (or a dynamic web page, Eg, registration form, login form, etc). php, asp, jsp, asp.net etc are some server side scripting languages. If your site is static, which has no user interaction, then start it by using html.

Learning php is very easy. You can start right away here. To work with php, you need apache, mysql and ofcourse php, which are all free. You can download a combined pack [php, mysql,apache] here. Just download and install. Check w3schools and start learning!
Cheers,
Nav

How to check is my site static (i have static ip is that it) ?

You can't use C or C++ to create a web application. You need a server side scripting language for a web application (or a dynamic web page, Eg, registration form, login form, etc). php, asp, jsp, asp.net etc are some server side scripting languages. If your site is static, which has no user interaction, then start it by using html.

Learning php is very easy. You can start right away here. To work with php, you need apache, mysql and ofcourse php, which are all free. You can download a combined pack [php, mysql,apache] here. Just download and install. Check w3schools and start learning!
Cheers,
Nav

Actually you can, many CGI modules support compiled languages like C++ and C

How to check is my site static (i have static ip is that it) ?

By static he means the content wont change based on who looks at it or other factors

Thank all of you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.