hello,
I am very new to web development...

I have a problem with tables...refer to the attachment.
Actually i have to design a registration page exactly the same as they have given me as a printed output....(hard copy)..

I used tables for designing that.Layout>Insert table...
I completed the page as the format they have given me.But when i run, only half the tables are coming like i designed but the remaining half is very strange to look..all the labels and text boxes are not properly aligned and i cant see the border of the tables....

i can see the format exactly in the design view but not coming when i run it....
Help me out dudes....Is there any other thing i can do this cause i need the registration form just like the form they have given me.....

I tried many things but none of them is working for me...
Refer the attachment of the page i have designed...

Check the last row as i have given four colums and put labels into it and see the change as there is no border for three of the labels...I tried to give more borders but none worked.I still have some table to design but it is making me sick to see the output so weird...

Give a solution dude...

hi Friend
I have viewed your question and also your output desing. you can set it only remove the style width and height in <td>. and set the style width to 100%. I will solve your problem
if you found any confusion please send me this code at amirabdullah_majoka@hotmail.com i will set it and sent to your sender address
Thanks

First u set the table width how much u want.Then set the <td> width as 100%.It will take the the width of table what u given.

hello,
I am very new to web development...

I have a problem with tables...refer to the attachment.
Actually i have to design a registration page exactly the same as they have given me as a printed output....(hard copy)..

I used tables for designing that.Layout>Insert table...
I completed the page as the format they have given me.But when i run, only half the tables are coming like i designed but the remaining half is very strange to look..all the labels and text boxes are not properly aligned and i cant see the border of the tables....

i can see the format exactly in the design view but not coming when i run it....
Help me out dudes....Is there any other thing i can do this cause i need the registration form just like the form they have given me.....

I tried many things but none of them is working for me...
Refer the attachment of the page i have designed...

Check the last row as i have given four colums and put labels into it and see the change as there is no border for three of the labels...I tried to give more borders but none worked.I still have some table to design but it is making me sick to see the output so weird...

Give a solution dude...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.