I have make a form in ASP page wich contain a dropdown menue containing record from the database. These records are related with an other table. I want when I select any record from the drop down menue its concerned record should display in next text box with in the same form please advise me in this regards.

Naveed

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you need any further help, let me know.

commented: Very Good Developer. Has solution to each problem. Also Helps others always +1

I have make a form in ASP page wich contain a dropdown menue containing record from the database. These records are related with an other table. I want when I select any record from the drop down menue its concerned record should display in next text box with in the same form please advise me in this regards.

Naveed

Use a script for this.

Naveed

Hi Naveed

I am not that good with ASP yet
-- Pardon me -- but I wish someone expert like (anyone?)
want to give me some ASP Form Scripts -- so that -- anyone can
respond to my website and give me their input about their name
and age and income -- for My School Survey ?

So when they typed in their info, my survey may help me
to see if one needs helps with their Empoyer Assisted Housing Charity helps?

the problem is I used to use CDONT back in late 90s and now
my CDONT is not working anymore?

Yes, the answers of the survey that was entered to http://JeanBiz.info --- need to be sent via email ---
from my website webmaster@jeanbiz.info ---to---- ComfortedAlways@aol.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.