please u said u did now i want to do same but actually i dont have time because our final year submission is goin on and also exams are there so plz can u help me for that

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Unfortunately nobody as it is clearly stated here

This forum is meant for discussing programming languages in addition to exchanging code and algorithms. However, it has become a problem where too many students are posting homework problems expecting a quick solution without ever trying for themselves. Not only does this constitute cheating, but it is very discouraging, frustrating, and annoying to everyone who takes valuable time to answer programming support questions.

Though we are all here to help, please don't expect quick solutions to your homework. We'll help you get started, exchange algorithm ideas, how-to's, etc. but only if you show that you're willing to put in effort as well.

please u said u did now i want to do same but actually i dont have time because our final year submission is goin on and also exams are there so plz can u help me for that

send me ur code i will enhance it..
wiki

commented: Do your homework dude... -1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.