I am having issues with soap once I try the soap call with the array I get the following error what does this mean and how can I fix it?

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTT] Could not connect to host in /home/eye123/public_html/track.php:33 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest('<?xml version="...', 'htt://gateway...', 'track', 1, 0) #1 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('track', Array) #2 /home/eye123/public_html/track.php(33): SoapClient->track(Array) #3 {main} thrown in /home/eye123/public_html/track.php on line 33

Here is a portion of the code

$request['WebAuthenticationDetail'] = array('UserCredential' => array('Key' => $key, 'Password' => $pass));
$request['ClientDetail'] = array('AccountNumber' => $account, 'MeterNumber' => $meter);
$request['TransactionDetail'] = array('CustomerTransactionId' => '*** Track Request v2 using PHP ***');
$request['Version'] = array('ServiceId' => 'trck', 'Major' => '2', 'Intermediate' => '0', 'Minor' => '0');
$request['PackageIdentifier'] = array('Value' => '999999999999','Type' => 'TRACKING_NUMBER_OR_DOORTAG');
$request['IncludeDetailedScans'] = '1';

print_r($request);

echo("<br><br><br>");

echo("<br><br><br>");

$response = $client ->track($request);

I am using newest soap with latest PHP

Any help on this would be appericated

Thanks

It seems as though the host you are trying to connect to is unavailable.

Check the URL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.