i am in final year computer engineering and need the topics for the projects that are really apealing ,so please send me the topics at the link
<EMAIL SNIPPED>

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

i m in final year computer engineering so i need some project ideas?

as i m in my final year computer engineering what i basically required in software companies to be a good it professional?

I guess in any web application you design, or for that matter any software you design, you must make sure that you have coded for all possible cases that may arise during its implementation.

You must not think from the point of view of a software vendor but from that of a software user.

i m in 3rd year information technology and i need a topic for my miniproject in asp.net, website designing.

can u plz send me some more topics?

Can u please tell me ur project duration, ur team size any and other priorities that u are looking in a project. Here are some more topics for you:
01. E-learning system.
02. Online hotel and Car booking site.
03. Article Hosting system.
04. Expert Solution systems.
05. Online allotment system for school and colleges

Hi,
May be i can help you to make a Asp.Net website with C# language having backend as SQL 2K.
You can make a ERP project , e-shopping .
If you are interested reply.

Thanks,
Anuj

commented: The point of the project is for HIM to make it. -3

project is in asp.net
there are 3 members in my group including me.
can u tell me what is this expert solution system?

hi anuj,
i really dont have any idea about doing a project.
can u plz tell me what do u mean by ERP project?

jisha

project is in asp.net
there are 3 members in my group including me.
can u tell me what is this expert solution system?

It is a clone of the site:

http://www.experts-exchange.com

It is certainly not just another forum site. Go to the "How it works" tab to learn more about it. If u still have some doubts pls feel free to ask.

Happy Programming :)

Hi jisha,
ERP stands for Enterprise resource planning , as it's name indicate that's it's a way to integrate data and process. Take an example of sales & marketing scenario in which there is a customer relationship approach, Like a web site where you can buy some products online.
Take it as a container which holds all the information from accounting , distributing to shipping. It is a business management system that integrates all facets of the business, including planning, manufacturing, sales, and marketing The ERP system integrates information, such as order information and financial data. In a sentence i'll say that ERP is not a software although it contains many of them but it's System that integrate them.

Well you told me about your project , tell me how can i help you. I'll give the best of me.

hi anuj,
thank u so much
I have to submit the abstract of the project within 2 days. But i have not even selected a topic.

can u tell me about the projects 'inter hospital management' or 'online aptitude test'?
jisha

Hi,
May be i can help you to make a Asp.Net website with C# language having backend as SQL 2K.
You can make a ERP project , e-shopping .
If you are interested reply.

Thanks,
Anuj

hi,
i am jeya.Thanks . i am willing to do da project in ERP project.
can u explain the project (abstract).

hi, I need more project tiltles in ASP.Net(C#).

can anyone send ASP.NET with c# project titles?
Plz send details about the abstract of ERP project.

hi anuj,
plz help me.can u send the ERP Project Details.

Threads locked as people only demand solution instead of actually trying to work it out.

commented: Kudos to the mod who actually closes all these loser "gimme project" threads :) +36

plz send me deatils about ERP. plz it is urrgent

NW I M IN FINAL YEAR OF TYBSc. IT.. I WANT TO BILD WEB APPLICATION USING C# ASP.NET PLZ SUGGEST MI SOME UNIQUE PROJECT TOPIC..

hi . i am computer engineering final year student help me if you can in makeing final year project , i want to make a project related networking give me any idea if you can

i m in final year electrical & computer engineering so i need some project ideas?

can i get some more titles for 2 monyhs with 3 team members

I want to more Idea about projects in last year of B.E.(Computer Engineering).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.