Hello all!

We are a company offering a variety of management solutions to a few hundred clients. One of those solutions is a template-driven website builder, and I've been tasked with finding a replacement for the existing, no-longer-supported system. I'd prefer to work with something written in CF, since that's my primary language, but am open to other possibilities. We need a solution that we can centrally manage, and also allow our users to log in and create/edit their respective websites.

I've spent hours trying to find the right keywords to get a good Google result, but most of the results I've found are hosted website builders for individual websites. We need to be able to essentially resell websites to end users through a portal administered by us. We will provide hosting for the client websites as well.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. For some reason I'm having a heck of a time finding the words to express the business need, but hopefully I've been clear enough so far. Thanks in advance!

Josh Knopp

you could try either Farcry.. or Sava.

www.farcrycms.com
www.gosava.com

sava seems a little easier to play with and has a bunch of good features. farcry is alright too. but i have had mixed experiences with it in its earlier days...

both have good licensing agreements, but you will most probably need to read into them yourself

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.