Dear php developer,

I am a student of computing doing non commercial research into how php developers create web sites.

Would you please take 5 mins to answer 6 questions on your approach to php web developing located at

http://webdeveloper.active.ws/

Many thanks for your help

surveyx9@yahoo.co.uk

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

I struggle to see how this information can be relevant? You've neglected to question the most important factor in every web developers decision: the client. It is highly aimed at internal web developers, yet the questions seem dumb-founded for client-based developers.

As a side note, the language and grammar used eradicates all professionalism and in the end, I decided not to complete the survey.

Thanks,
Christopher Lord

Hi,

I struggle to see how this information can be relevant? You've neglected to question the most important factor in every web developers decision: the client. It is highly aimed at internal web developers, yet the questions seem dumb-founded for client-based developers.

As a side note, the language and grammar used eradicates all professionalism and in the end, I decided not to complete the survey.

Thanks,
Christopher Lord

I would have to agree, maybe this would be ok for someone who develops for fun or as a hobby but in the real world you are forced to stretch your methods to meet either the clients requests or the prior developer's(which can be a pain depending on the experience and preferred methods of the developer). Very seldom do I get to develop a project from scratch and choose my own methods. And anyway, every developer is different and to expect that developer to shorten his or her experience and methodologies into a couple of words is insane.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.