i tried to use multiple updated panel control on a single page by setting there update mode to 'conditional'

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
</asp:ScriptManager>

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional">
<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Button runat="server" ID="Panel1Button" Text="Panel 1 button" />
</ContentTemplate>
</asp:UpdatePanel>

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel2" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional">
<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Button runat="server" ID="Panel2Button" Text="panel 2 button" />
</ContentTemplate>
</asp:UpdatePanel>

when i click panel 1 button and then panel 2 button while panel 1 button aciton is not completed it will abort panel 1 button action and perform the last button click event
how can i correct that?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi

Apply threads for each controls.

can update panel work in Parallel if yes please help?

The use of update pannels is to make asychronus updates to the page. Which means that you can update certain part of the page without effecting the other parts. The update pannels should work along each other. I am not quite sure whats wrong with your code, but I think that you shoud set the triggers for each update pannel. Setting the triggers means adding controls IDs to the triggers list, which means that only those controls can update the content of the update pannel.

Hi,

I've a doubt how to update a label control inside the Update Panel without using any other control.

i.e) i'm receiving values from web service and i want to display to the label immediately. I don't want to use Timer control.
I tried Timer, button control for this its working, but i want to update without any control.

Please help me to resolve this issue

S. Ramkumar

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.