hi every one,

i have create an asp.net application when i worke localy (on my PC) it work well without any erorr but when i deploye it at web server (vps server ) it give me this erorr:

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 37: <compilation debug="false">
Line 38: <assemblies>
Line 39: <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
Line 40: <add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
Line 41: <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\vhosts\felesteen.net\httpdocs\LegalManagement\web.config Line: 39

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

can any one help me plz
i have install at that server Ajax extenstion and i have install another asp.net application on that server which work well but i donot what to do with this error plz SOS

Best Regards

are you sure the extensions installed properly on the server?

also restart iis after that, and make sure you public key token is in caps, for some reason i have saw that make a difference

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.