i m doing project for my college and i need a effective menu bar for php. guys help me

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

what do you mean by "effective menu bar for php"? can you specify what exactly you are looking for. I am asking this, because php doesn't really have much to do with the look and layout of a menu of a site, that is xhtml.

actually i am confused, should i use javascript or what? give me example how to have menu bar.

Member Avatar for Rhyan

Ok, "effective" what do you mean by that?

If you mean effective - like having a lot of things that change, rotate, move from one place to another, have sounds and stuff, you should do it with flash.

If you need it simple, but having like drop menus that show /hide on mouse over, you should use both html, css and javascript.

If you need only clean simple menus with rollovers only html and css are well enough.

If you do not need any fancy stuff like changing colours, etc.. then - html is well enough.

Ok, "effective" what do you mean by that?

If you mean effective - like having a lot of things that change, rotate, move from one place to another, have sounds and stuff, you should do it with flash.

If you need it simple, but having like drop menus that show /hide on mouse over, you should use both html, css and javascript.

If you need only clean simple menus with rollovers only html and css are well enough.

If you do not need any fancy stuff like changing colours, etc.. then - html is well enough.

since i am begginer of php,i dont have that much idea. would you please give me the example how to have menu bar using html,css and javascript with code snippets.
thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.