I want to learn PHP for my own use and to also get into the PHP programing area. My question is what is the best way to learn it and where are so really good tutorials and programing ideas to get into PHP programing.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have always found that the best resources tend to be the sites manuals. However, PHP is a language with so many methods of obtaining the same thing, that using their HowToo's was a bit of a complexity. So in the case of PHP I recommend the site

Tizag.com

. That site saved me more times than I can count when I was starting, and it was very easy to read, there weren't multiple explanations. Just simple code. I hope that helps you in your drive to learn PHP.

I have always found that the best resources tend to be the sites manuals. However, PHP is a language with so many methods of obtaining the same thing, that using their HowToo's was a bit of a complexity. So in the case of PHP I recommend the site

Tizag.com

. That site saved me more times than I can count when I was starting, and it was very easy to read, there weren't multiple explanations. Just simple code. I hope that helps you in your drive to learn PHP.

Thank you, This web site looks like a good place to begin

I refer you to www.homeandlearn.co.uk. The website is fully dedicated to learners.Please use their tutorial very well and you will not regreat.
Thanks
Kawama

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.