Respected,

There is problem in making the shopping cart.But only by using the jsp not other languages. And database is designed by using M.S.Access

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

what type of problem you are facing in making the shopping cart using jsp.

Regards
Nishant

how get the perametr when click on the button

Sorry hinasaeedali,

I can't help you. Some time you are asking you are facing problem while making shopingCart and now you are asking how to get parameter. You didn't clearly mention your problem.

As i understood you want to know how to get request parameter when you click on submit button.
then use request.getParameter("Pass here parameter name")

As you mentioned you are facing problem with jsp not in another language. I think you just started jsp.

I would like to request to others if somebuddy able to understand you.

Regards
Nishant

Sorry hinasaeedali,

I can't help you. Some time you are asking you are facing problem while making shopingCart and now you are asking how to get parameter. You didn't clearly mention your problem.

As i understood you want to know how to get request parameter when you click on submit button.
then use request.getParameter("Pass here parameter name")

As you mentioned you are facing problem with jsp not in another language. I think you just started jsp.

I would like to request to others if somebuddy able to understand you.

Regards
Nishant

Given the fact that this is a JSP (not a javascript) forum then, your solution was correct as far as getting the parameter, when you submit a form by clicking a submit button

But since this is very trivial, I would suggest for you hinasaeedali to find a good book about JSP and Servlets, before continuing. Also look at the first post of this forum that explains database connectivity with JSP:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread141776.html

Hi javaAddict

thanks for this honour. I didn't mean to give any offence to hinasaeedali. I just want to tell hinasaeedali that he started appliaction without knowing the basic concept.

Anyway, Thanks for your help.

Regards
Nishant

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.