hi all,

Can I use the light box for displaying the contents in a php file in the pop up.For an image the lightbox is working properly.Is it possible to pop up a script using light box?

xpecting ur reply...
Thanx in advance...

Hi claritydigital,
i didn't get that.My requoirement is to display the content of the file 'help.php' in the pop up window.And my code is as follows...

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lightbox.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

<a href="files/help.php" rel="lightbox" title="help">help</a>

if i click on the link 'help' it doesn't shows the content.
can u please help me?

well, this is going into the realms of javascript/ajax, and is not really a php question, but to execute javascript in a link, i do believe it must be referenced with a '#' or javascript:void() -

<a href="javascript:void();" rel="lightbox" title="help">help</a>

and you will also need to reference the external page, which is different depending on each lightbox script. So i suggest you ask in the javascript area.

yes...i got this one but the remaining issue is if my php file contains only one line data like 'help file' it displays properly in the pop up.If it is a paragraph it is getting too conjusted...i increased the pop up's width and height...but no results...

hi

Like said before, this really isnt a php problem. Is I were you i'd ask in the web design forum. Sorry I cant be of any help, however i'm sure someone will be able to help you out from there.

Can any of these lightboxes contain a PHP form? Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.