Hello all,

I have one problem in javascritpt or i do not it may be ajax need.

Actually i am working on a shopping cart. In this when i add product to my cart and after adding that product in my cart . I want to change the quantity of that product. For this I need javascript code or it may be using ajax.

Please help me, how i can change this quantity using javascript code.

Thanks,
Gagan

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello all,

I have one problem in javascritpt or i do not it may be ajax need.

Actually i am working on a shopping cart. In this when i add product to my cart and after adding that product in my cart . I want to change the quantity of that product.When i change the quantity and click to next page it does not show modified quantity.It only shows previous selected quantity. For this I need javascript code or it may be using ajax.

Please help me, how i can change this quantity using javascript code.

Thanks,
Gagan

Are you saving the quantity some where? I guess you are not.

And If yes tell where u r saving the selected quantity.

Are you saving the quantity some where? I guess you are not.

And If yes tell where u r saving the selected quantity.

Yes, I am saving the quantity in database at that time when we add the product into cart. But after that there is text box i have added in code. When we jump on next page payment page or user form page there this should show modified quantity . I have some idea that i should use onclick or onchange event for that. But i do not know how i can implement that event in code. Please help me.
Thanks,
Gagan

Then I am afraid that u r not fetching the right value from the database when jumping to next page.

How are u fetching the value of quantity when u jumped to the next page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.