hello???? any progress???????

Sry man for l8 replying......actually i ws checking the code.....but the problem is still there....

actually the things is....
user is getting register'd very well.....
but wat i want is ..when the user fill the referral name....i:e "existing user of my website " i want his DB to be updat'd as "1"

suppose u fill that form & in referral name u mention "kunal"

i want to post all the entry in ur bzzbee DB , but kunal DB should be increased by "1" in refer_id

it means if kunal refer 10 people ...den his looks lyk "refer_id = 10"

i hope u got my point ....if no...den u can buzz on gmail....

<EMAIL SNIPPED>

Thanks

Bzzbee

BzzBee there is an error in your sql.

SELECT username FROM id_users WHERE username='$username' and username='$refer_id'

username can only equal both $username and $refer_id if $username = $refer_id. Since people don't refer themselves, I think this is an error. Did you mean OR instead of AND?

BzzBee there is an error in your sql.

SELECT username FROM id_users WHERE username='$username' and username='$refer_id'

username can only equal both $username and $refer_id if $username = $refer_id. Since people don't refer themselves, I think this is an error. Did you mean OR instead of AND?

Sry man i dint got..what u were upto ??
can u xplain me l'il more ??
every suggestion would be highly appreciat'd

Thanks

Kunal(usang2me)

hey Bzzbee....everything is working fine but...refer_id is not updating.....

i want to post referral name in refer_id of joiners DB

n i shld add +1 into the DB of referral name " existing username " db

waiting 4 ur suggestion...

Thanks

Kunal(usang2me)

ohhh yes. i got your point now... i want to know where you are handling your referrer id ??? i which table?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.