hi all,

In my website i make online donation using the credicard.how to integrate paypal in my website using php. please send the script in php for online donation(payment). or any other useful links for that.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

the script & all other support,
you get from PayPal.com when you register

hi all,

In my website i make online donation using the credicard.how to integrate paypal in my website using php. please send the script in php for online donation(payment). or any other useful links for that.

Thanks in advance.

Hai

At first you need to get the merchant account from Paypal to pay the money throw paypal...This merchant accout can be tested in the test link that is provided by the Paypas itself..And Paypal gives you certain steps to follow to creat a php form that is submitted to the paypal site ...Once you follow all the process to develope the form that would be submitted to the PayPal site ...Paypal would do the other process to trasfer the money ...

After this the paypal site returns the Transfer Id to verfy your transaction...

And thats it...

if you want to integrate micropayments (sms, call), it is easy with mobimoneybox.com. just copy and paste one code from your free account after registration. I recommend because I use the same

commented: please dont reply in spam to old threads, dont reply in spm at all -1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.